Whether you need to purchase a Container for storage or for shipping, Budget Box keeps an inventory of Containers for sale. Furthermore, we are the only container company in Tulsa to guarantee our storage Containers. (Please see the specifics of the guarantee in the Storage tab below)
Unless otherwise stated, all container sales include free delivery within 30 miles of our lot in east Tulsa. Beyond 30 miles there is a $4 per loaded mile delivery fee. The containers are delivered on our own trucks, by our own skilled drivers who care about making you happy. We do not use third parties to deliver our containers.
Our sales lot, located at 12549 E Skelly Dr. in Tulsa, is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are price tags on the left door of all containers that are for sale (please note that our Rental Containers are not for sale, and are therefore not priced). Please feel free to come to the lot whenever it’s convenient for you. If you find a Container that you want to purchase, write “Sold” and your name on the price tag, then call 918-234-3444 to arrange delivery.
Please keep in mind that all sales are subject to Sales Tax assessed at the point of delivery, unless a valid tax exemption is used.
Office Document Storage
Keep documents dry and secure.
Clear up space on the production floor by storing stock and infrequently used tools and supplies in the Container.
Grain & Feed Storage
Containers work great for storing dry goods such as cups, to-go boxes, plates, napkins, cutlery, spices, etc.
Properly converted and installed, Containers can be used as the shell for a Storm Shelter.
Budget Box sells and delivers a variety of Containers for a variety of purposes, including Containers for Storage and for Shipping. Standard sizes for Containers include:
- 20’ Standard Used – 20’l x 8’w x 8’6”t
- 20’ Standard New “One-Trip” – 20’l x 8’w x 8’6”t
- 40’ Standard Used – 40’l x 8’w x 8’6”t
- 40’ Standard New “One-Trip” – 40’l x 8’w x 8’6”t
- 40’ Highcube Used – 40’l x 8’w x 9’6”t
- Other specialty sizes and configurations
Our Storage Containers are sold in Wind and Water Tight (WWT) condition, and are guaranteed for one year. Containers sold in “As Is” condition carry no guarantee.
- BBMS Guarantee – All containers sold in Wind and Water Tight (WWT) condition within 50 miles of Tulsa, OK are guaranteed to remain WWT for a period of one year from the date of purchase under normal use as a Storage Container. If within that time the container fails, Budget Box will repair the container to WWT condition at no expense to the customer. This guarantee does not include damages resulting from abuse, flooding, or other natural disasters, nor does it extend to the contents of the container.
Containers used for International Shipments must be surveyed by a certified inspector and declared to be in Cargo Worthy condition. In addition, all references to previous shipping lines on the container must be removed including Serial Number Prefixes, Labels, Data Plate references, etc. Budget Box Mobile Storage provides all of these services.
Although containers can be set directly onto level ground, there is a lot of steel under the floor of a container. Care should be taken to keep the steel structural elements dry.
- Gravel – Placing the container on a gravel pad is preferred, as it both keeps the underside of the container dry, and keeps the container at ground level for easy access. If you create a gravel pad, please size it generously (12’ x 25’ for a 20’ Container, and 12’ x 45’ for a 40’ Container)
- Cap Blocks – If gravel isn’t an option, the container can also be placed on Concrete Cap Blocks in order to raise it off the ground and get airflow underneath the container to prevent corrosion. The driver will help to position the Cap Blocks as the container is unloaded. If you purchase Cap Blocks, please purchase the 4” thick version and please let the driver know that you plan to use them. Once the container is on the ground and off of our truck, we can no longer position the blocks under the container.
- Cross Ties – A Cross Tie at either end of the container works fine. But keep in mind that the Cross Ties will deteriorate a lot faster than the container. So, you might find yourself 10 years from now wondering how you are going to lift the container to replace the cross ties. Again, please let the driver know that you plan to set the containers on ties before he unloads it.
Delivery & Pickup
We deliver our own containers, on our own specialized trucks and trailers, driven by our own drivers. We will not use third parties to delivery your container to you. Our drivers are well-trained, experienced, and care about satisfying your desire to get the container where you want it, without damaging your property in the process.
Please refer to our Delivery & Pickup Page for complete details regarding space requirements.
We strive to offer the best product at the best price, and are almost always priced well below competitors on similar containers. If you find a better price on a similar container, please let us know, and we’ll probably beat it.
Container prices fluctuate. Please call us for up to date pricing, 918-234-3444.